- Ministry of Labour & Employment has decided to formulate The Labour Code on Industrial Relation Act, 2020 by amalgamating, simplifying and rationalizing all existing Labour Laws related to Trade Union Act, 1926, The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946.
- Continuing the pre-legislative consultative process, the Draft of the Labour Code on Industrial Relation (Mizoram) Rules, 2021 is being placed on the web-site: https://lesde.mizoram.gov.in for 1 (one) month for information, consultations and comments of the Stakeholders.
- Employers’ Organizations and Trade Unions recognized by the State Government are invited to give their suggestions/comments/input, if any, on this revised Code. Comments may be submitted, latest by 14th July, 2022, by e-mail to Director, Labour, Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Tuikhuahtlang, Dr. C. Silvera Building, Opposite AIR Station, Aizawl, Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to facilitate proper consideration, the comments/suggestions on the Draft Code must be in following format:
Name of the Organization/Government :
Name of Contact Person:
Section/Sub-section Clause/Proviso of the Draft Code
Issue/ Problem identified in the Section / Sub-section / Clause/ Proviso of the Draft Code
Proposed/ Change that should be made
Reason for proposed change
Remarks, if any
- It may be noted that all suggestions/comments should be submitted through recognized Employers’/Workers’ Associations only. Individual comments from any individual or institution will be avoided as they will not be entertained.
- Dated for formal consultation meeting shall be communicated separately.
The Draft Industrial Relation (Mizoram) Rules, 2021 is attached herewith.
ProfileMission & VisionWHO's WHOStatement of Services
Organisational Chart Citizen Charter - LESDEFrequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
List of Staffs / Directory
Gallery (Photos & Videos)